The versatility of these Tiles makes them perfect for a variety of applications, from lush shade gardens to dry succulent mixes, and even your favorite indoor creations!
The patented Soil-less Media Tile has been strategically developed for structural integrity and durability over time. A unique combination of key elements allows for the continued success and overall health of your plants!
1. Proprietary Growing Media
- Carefully engineered stabilized Soil-less Media made from a blend of peat moss, coconut coir, and decomposed forest bark.
- Formulated for maximum water holding capacity, each 10" x 20" x 3" Tile will hold up to 5.5 times its weight in water.
- Developed to provide ample air porosity, creating the ideal rooting environment for continued plant health and growth.
- Provides an ideal growing environment for plants with the perfect balance of water, air, and overall uniformity that you don't get with compartmentalized vertical systems.
- Ensures uniform water distribution.
- Reduces evaporation.
- Extends the life of the Tile.
3. Structural Support
- The 10" x 20" heavy-guage plastic reinforcement allows The Tile to maintain its upright form, once in place.
- Eases transportation and handling.
- Enables simple installation and allows for the easy removal and maintenance of individual Tiles.